This Page

has been moved to new address

7 Sprinkles

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sprinkles in Springs: 7 Sprinkles

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

7 Sprinkles











As you know, 'Sprinkles' are what I call 'bits of inspiration' here on my blog and I wanted to give you an update of 7 random things that are inspiring me at the moment. I wanted to do another post like my 10 Things I Love one back in November, and since this is a blog about inspiration, it only seems right to carry on this tradition. (10 is too predictable, even and formal; so I pick 7. It's odd and random, also lucky with religious connotations. How about that.)

1. This video by Max Neutra


2. Artwork by Alex Pardee


3. These songs



4. Johnny Weir
(Can't wait to read his book!)

5. How I Met Your Mother
Inspiring my life (and it's really funny!) I'm watching the old seasons to get caught up.

6. Bummed Cotton Candy Picture
(You'd be bummed too if you dropped your cotton candy!)

7. Heart Hands

*All images via Google 

Labels: , , ,

13 Comments:

At December 22, 2010 at 10:09 AM , Anonymous Samantha said...

I love this post!! What awesome things you chose..that first video is seriously cool!!

-Samantha
http://sincerelysamantha.com

Ps- Sorry for my recent blog absence. I've been super busy! I hope all is well with you :)

 
At December 22, 2010 at 10:52 AM , Blogger xxyy said...

so cool.xx

http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

 
At December 22, 2010 at 11:49 AM , Blogger TheChambrayCountess said...

Those are all really good sprinkles! ;)

 
At December 22, 2010 at 2:24 PM , Blogger Laura said...

The heart hands are so cute!

New follower, and loving your blog!

 
At December 22, 2010 at 5:42 PM , Blogger Christine (Fash n Chips) said...

Cool post! I looove HIMYM :D

http://fancifulvision.blogspot.com

 
At December 23, 2010 at 12:12 AM , Blogger palmandpineblog said...

Johnny Weir is hilarious! What a cute blog.

<3, natasha
http://poshxoxo.blogspot.com

 
At December 23, 2010 at 2:09 AM , Blogger Jamie-Lee Burns said...

oh great inspiration - it's interesting that the things that are inspiring are usually those that one would least expect

http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com

 
At December 23, 2010 at 4:35 AM , Blogger Catherine said...

You have a great taste in music and fashion! That video of made me want to paint!

 
At December 23, 2010 at 4:38 AM , Blogger Lilith-Joutsen.com said...

i love it.

xx,
*www.like-a-good-old-fashion-nightmare.blogspot.com

 
At December 23, 2010 at 8:43 AM , Blogger A Glamorous Way of Thinking said...

So much love for How I met your mother. x

http://aglamorouswayofthinking.blogspot.com/

 
At December 23, 2010 at 8:56 AM , Blogger Yvette said...

What a lovely post!

xx

www.afashionhouseofcards.blogspot.com

Checkt out my blog and stay tuned to my daily updates!

 
At December 23, 2010 at 6:43 PM , Blogger Rick said...

Must say, I love all of this.

 
At December 28, 2010 at 1:54 AM , Blogger Katy said...

Hi Kara, I love all of the pictures above. They inspire me:) I've watched how I met your mother, and its really really funny!LOL!
xoxo,
Katy

 

Post a Comment

I love to see any and all comments!
PS-Leave a link and I'll visit your blog.

twitter, bloglovin', google

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home