This Page

has been moved to new address

Movie Pick: Crush

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sprinkles in Springs: Movie Pick: Crush

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Movie Pick: Crush


In a quaint English town, there is a middle aged Headmistress named Kate. She falls for one of her former students that is half her age... her friends don't approve...

This is one of my all time favorite movies. Sweet, touching, heartwrenching and hilarious. Watch this and it might become one of your favorites too.

“I don’t want to settle for someone just because there’s nothing wrong with him.”

"I can make people cry anytime."

“-You have the wrong soundtrack on your movie, Kate. Early 70s folk rock…wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong.
-On her movie?
-It is an attitude thing. I should know. Every time I get a sniff of a man I go all Stravinsky. Really, what I should be is Classic FM.”
Shopping trip to Paris... ooh lala!

 “-Why did you come back?
-I didn’t want to be with anyone that isn’t you.”



*All images via the Crush DVD.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love to see any and all comments!
PS-Leave a link and I'll visit your blog.

twitter, bloglovin', google

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home