This Page

has been moved to new address

A White Christmas (Tree)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sprinkles in Springs: A White Christmas (Tree)

Thursday, December 9, 2010

A White Christmas (Tree)

I finally got my little white tree up and decorated with a good two weeks to spare! I love the light Christmas trees give off, especially at night when you just want to cuddle up in a warm blanket and have some hot tea while admiring the tree.


I intended on doing only gold tones on it, but after I got everything up (which wasn't very much), it looked too plain. The ornaments I picked up at Target were too small and I still didn't have a tree topper. I was about to abandon all hope and admit defeat when I looked from last year's pink ornaments on my bed, to the tree, to a scarf hanging in the distance. ::idea!:: My problem was solved from a simple glance. The scarf had all the colors of the ornaments in it, so it worked. (I liked the scarf idea because I wanted to incorporate something fashion-y into the tree. This year's Marc Jacobs huge scarf headbands were my inspiration, as well as a photo from the Sartorialist.) 


Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At December 10, 2010 at 1:00 AM , Blogger Fashion Cappuccino said...

The tree looks wonderful!! I love how you put the scarf on the tree as an ornament! Brilliant! Thank you for the birthday wishes Kara :-) xoxoxoxoo

 
At December 10, 2010 at 9:29 AM , Blogger Daniela said...

I love your tree :)

 
At December 10, 2010 at 1:00 PM , Anonymous Brenna [fabuleuxdestin] said...

Cute idea! Love the scarf too.

 
At December 11, 2010 at 10:57 AM , Blogger Katy said...

Hi Kara, If you decided to make nails tutorials in youtube do pls tell me, so that I could watch them all!:) and I love white Christmas trees. Very angelic!:)
xoxo,
Katy

 

Post a Comment

I love to see any and all comments!
PS-Leave a link and I'll visit your blog.

twitter, bloglovin', google

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home