This Page

has been moved to new address

The Other "Jersey Boys"

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sprinkles in Springs: The Other "Jersey Boys"

Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Other "Jersey Boys"

Here are some photos of the infamous MTV Jersey Shore guys, shot by one of my favorite photographers, Terry Richardson. I haven't seen the show, as I've been told it's addicting and have been cautioned against starting to watch. But I did see the first 2 episodes of the new show Jerseylicious... terribly awesome, but I loved it and need to see more (is that wrong??) It's not the same thing, but still 'Jersey.' Anyway... on to the pictures.





Terry and Mike "The Situation"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love to see any and all comments!
PS-Leave a link and I'll visit your blog.

twitter, bloglovin', google

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home