This Page

has been moved to new address

Barn Homes

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sprinkles in Springs: Barn Homes

Monday, April 26, 2010

Barn Homes

While perusing the new Elle Decor magazine, I was immediately drawn to the article about Ralph Lauren executive, Michel Botbol and his weekend home on Long Island. He converted an old barn into a luxurious, rustic retreat. So jealous!! My aunt has an old barn on her property and ever since I was little, I've dreamed of what it would be like to renovate an old barn and use it as kind of an adult's playhouse (aka weekend/vacation home).

This is the house in the Elle Decor article (May 2010):


















Here are some other barn homes from East Coast Barn Builders that I found through Google:





Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love to see any and all comments!
PS-Leave a link and I'll visit your blog.

twitter, bloglovin', google

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home