This Page

has been moved to new address

Lovin' the Lilac

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sprinkles in Springs: Lovin' the Lilac

Monday, March 29, 2010

Lovin' the Lilac

I'm all about lilac right now. I just got the OPI color 'Done Out in Deco' and its just the perfect shade for the season (and a great shade for my light skin). It was a little distracting today, though because, as I sit and read, I'm all into the story and then I catch a glimpse of my new pretty nails...and I go a dreamy happiness and sigh, "aaah...lilac..."
Now, not by any means am I shallow or entirely materialistic, but isn't it wonderful when a simple thing like a new shade of nailpolish can brighten your day? I foresee that the next few months I will be sporting various shades of pastel on these nails. Between this lilac and OPI's "Hey, Get in Lime" (the closest shade of light green I could get to match Chanel's "Jade" without paying the $60+ on eBay...) I'm off to a good start.

OPI's 'Done Out in Deco'

In lieu of my recent fascination of the color, I present another inspiration collage, starring...you guessed it: lilac.



Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At March 30, 2010 at 1:17 PM , Blogger TheStreetFashion5xpro said...

i love lilac

 

Post a Comment

I love to see any and all comments!
PS-Leave a link and I'll visit your blog.

twitter, bloglovin', google

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home