This Page

has been moved to new address

Mr Newton

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sprinkles in Springs: Mr Newton

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Mr Newton

As I was browsing my favorite blogs today, a post by Rebecca at The Clothes Horse led me to this wonderful blog I had never seen, Mr. Newton. I'm a sucker for great photography of street style, especially at Paris Fashion Week. I was in luck as Mr Newton had just posted a gazillion images from his trip to Paris. Here are a few of my favorite outfits.













All photos via Mr. Newton

I love what he says in his 'about' page:

“I think the best street style photography has a sort of reportage quality about it…you are blurring the lines between fashion photography and travel photography and photo journalism…and through the use of natural light and interesting contextual backgrounds, hopefully capturing not just a snap of a cute outfit but a real sense of time and place and mood. I definitely look for all of this and think about all of this when I’m out shooting. That said, sometimes I just like to shoot photos of cute hipsters. Accessible but aspirational is often what I’m going for – the cool girls and styling assistants who mix Alexander Wang with vintage with Topshop with something they made themselves – the girls who realize that the glue that pulls an outfit together is often just confidence and attitude.”

So true.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At April 24, 2010 at 1:41 AM , Blogger Rachel said...

Amazing outfits!

 

Post a Comment

I love to see any and all comments!
PS-Leave a link and I'll visit your blog.

twitter, bloglovin', google

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home