This Page

has been moved to new address

Spring has sprung..because I say so

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sprinkles in Springs: Spring has sprung..because I say so

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring has sprung..because I say so



I celebrated the start of spring this year with pastel sprinkle-covered chocolate-covered pretzels, (a basic food group in my mind). Although March 20th was the official start of spring, in my mind spring had sprung weeks ago. In south Florida, we get around a total of (non-consecutive) 14 cold days for our winter and thats it... I'm wearing boots and sweaters on Friday, and Saturday it's beach time. (This year has been one of our coldest winters, though so it's still pretty cool out.) I threw some chocolate covered cashews and almonds into the mix and had a yummy spring time spread.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love to see any and all comments!
PS-Leave a link and I'll visit your blog.

twitter, bloglovin', google

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home