This Page

has been moved to new address

Another blog is born...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sprinkles in Springs: Another blog is born...

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Another blog is born...

As a creative person, I'm always finding inspiration in the unlikeliest of places (and, in the likeiest of places...). As a graphic designer, I'll find great design ideas while browsing magazines, visiting awesome websites, and basically seeing any kind of printed/well-designed material. But this blog is not about that. It's about all the other inspiration that comes to me: food, fashion, movies, etc. It's what influences my day-to-day (non-designing) life. Special things. The small things. Things that make me excited and happy. Sprinklings, if you will. Little bits of inspirations and observations that have been sprinkled on my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love to see any and all comments!
PS-Leave a link and I'll visit your blog.

twitter, bloglovin', google

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home