This Page

has been moved to new address

Givenchy SVS

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sprinkles in Springs: Givenchy SVS

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Givenchy SVS


Oh, how I love Splurge Vs Steals! The new Anthropologie catalog came out today, and with it a new beautiful striped jacket. It's just like my beloved striped Givenchy Ottoman Jacket from the Spring 2010 RTW collection (as seen here) that I've been oogling for months. You better believe I already ordered mine... get yours too before it sells out!


Labels:

1 Comments:

At June 3, 2010 at 2:59 PM , Blogger Josie said...

I'm so into stripes right now! And the day that the Anthro catalog comes is honestly the happiest day ever.
xxoo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

I love to see any and all comments!
PS-Leave a link and I'll visit your blog.

twitter, bloglovin', google

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home